- Detect Ethylene Oxide gas leaks in hospital sterilizing equipment (it will detect the halogenated carrier gas)
- Detect SF-6 in high voltage circuit breakers.
- Detect most gases that contain Chlorine, Fluorine, and Bromine (halogen gases)
- Detect cleaning agents used in dry cleaning applications such as perchloroethylene.
- Detects halogen gases in fire-extinguishing system.
- Max Sensitivity: to halogenated refrigerants, 16gr/yr
- Ultimate Sensitivity: 5gr/yr
- Battery life: 30 hours under normal condition
- Working temperature: 0℃∽52℃
- Working Mode: Continuous and no limit
- Reaction time: instant
- Resetting time: 2 seconds
- Warm-up time: about 6 seconds
- Size: 9×2.6×2.6 inches
- Weight: 560 grams
- Power Supply: 3V DV (2 quality batteries)
- Probe length: 13.98”
- Weight: 1.6lb