VGW-760 is a wireless digital vacuum gauge for obtaining accurate vacuum measurements during filling refrigerants. It features a professional vacuum sensor to precisely test vacuum. The evacuation of an HVAC and refrigeration system is to evacuate the air and moisture in the system, which, if mixed with refrigerants, may produce an acidic chemical reaction, causing damages to the system in long term. Generally, a system vacuum should be below 700 micron so that the moisture in the system can be effectively reduced. The best vacuum is 300 micron. Common refrigerants cannot meet this requirement. VGW-760 is used to test system leak and discern vacuum pump quality.
Measuring Range: 0-19000 micron
Operating Temperature: 0℉~140℉(-178°C~60°C)
Accuracy: ±10% or ±10 Micron
Resolution: 0-400 1 Micron
400-3000 10 Micron
3000-10000 100 Micron
10000-19000 250 Micron
Auto-Off Time: 15 min
Free App and Wireless Control
- Elitech Scales offers free ios or android App.
- Wireless communication between the gauge and App control within a 98.5-foot (3m) range.
- Save records while working offline: 9,433 points
- With Elitech Gauge App, you can view or operate the pressure value directly on your mobile device or monitor the pressure data from a distance. Also, the data report or graph can be exported for further analysis.
8 Units Conversion
It displays the measurements in 8 different metrics –inHg, Torr, psia, mbar, mTorr, Pa, micron, kPa, thus eliminating the need to use the calculator to convert the units for recording purposes.
1. Using the gauge in a specified environment to avoid error or damage of the sensor is advised.
2. Using a chemical solvent or corrosive liquid to clean the gauge is not allowed.
3. Disassemble the gauge is not allowed.
4. Remove the batteries if the gauge is not to be used for a long time in case the leakage corrodes the gauge.