WJL-6000S is a corona HVAC leak detector with high sensitivity and visualized alarm display. Its adjustable sensitivity ensures automatic and optimal detection status， locating leaks much more accurately. It detects all halogen refrigerants including R134a, R410a, R12, R22, R600a, R404a, R1234yf.
Once leaking gas is detected, the beep frequency will increase. The more gas leaked, the quickly the buzzer beeps. The first indicator will flash quickly meantime and the other four LEDs will light up accordingly based on the concentration of leaked gases.
It will respond to all halogenated. This includes, but is not limited to:
- CFCs e.g.R12, R11, R500, R503 etc.
- HCFCs e.g. R22,R123, R124,R502 etc.
- HFCs e.g. R134a, R404s, R125, R1234yf etc.
- Blends such as AZ-50. HP62. MP39.
7 Adjustable Sensitivity
- 1-7 Grade selectable sensitivity
- Maximum sensitivity is 0.21oz/yr
- smaller leak, higher sensitivity grade
- More refrigerants, more rapidly beeps, faster indicator flashes
- Note: 2 beeps per second when the detector is open, 10 beeps per second when leak is detected)